A girl can never have too much swimwear. Fact! With us girls liking to take countless selfies whilst on the beach, no one wants to be seen sporting the same swimwear all the time. Variety equals choice and choice is always a good thing. Admittedly, I own in excess of 25 bikinis and swimsuits, and I will no doubt invest in more for my upcoming travels. Bikinis do for me what shoes do for other women. They give me life!
Here are some of my favourite picks of swimwear from the high street for summer 2014.
Starting off with classic monochrome, you can't fail to look super stylish with a bit of good old black and white. It' so classic.
1. River Island Black and white colour block swimsuit (£30)
2. New Look- Black Mesh Panel Underwired Longline Bra (£14.99) with high waisted bottoms (Ebay)
3. New Look- Monochrome Aztec Mesh Panel Swimsuit (£12)
4. TOPSHOP Black and Cream Scallop Swimsuit (£36)
1. New Look- Black Watermelon Print Underwired Longline Bikini Top (£15) and High Waisted Bottoms (£12)
2. New Look- Kelly Brook White Contrast Trim Heart Print Longline Bikini Top (£19.99) and bottoms (£10.99)
3. Topshop- Red Basic Longline Bikini (£25)
Happy shopping :)